Music.
When I do something else I don't realize the music playing in the background, but if it stops I'm wondering what's missing.
Should I, should I, should I..
Get a new iPod??
This one??
No need for revenge. Those who hurt you will eventually screw themselves up. And if you're lucky God will let you watch.
Meeh. I have a good day. Even a Bitch like you can't bring me down.
A million places to go before I die. ~world traveler
reminds me of youuuu <3
meep. made me laugh.. first word i found was 'fat' :D :D
today is one of these beautiful 'i-dont-give-a-fuck' days :) love it
^this is like my favorite :)
better not go online shopping today... :D i want i want i want
damn thats cute.. <3
i wish i could have a wall in my room with all these pictures :) would be awesome...
umm.. that's a dream too...
i wanna do all this. get all these tattoos.
'cause sometimes you have to go a little crazy to survive in this world!!
Music on. Headphones in. World out. The bass drum starts. My heart beat stops.
how i get everything out my head.
you're right
yes I will??
ok. that's what i'm going to to..
































Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen