I wish you a merry Christmas :)
So here I am again. I apologize for the days I didn't post anything, but how I already said: Christmas kept me quite busy (and this stupid Math-project, too -.-)! Anyways, I think it gets better now, after all the gifts a opened and all the Turkey is gone. I don't know if I'm happy or sad at this Christmas. I really miss my family and the "ordinary" often called totally boring Christmas at home, but if you actually don't have it, there's missing something. But on the other hand I really enjoyed the experience of a "new" very different Christmas. Whatever.. Now a post where everything leans back to something I felt the last days. :)
I was in Canada for Christmas. But my heart I was at home and every thought in these days leaned back to my little brother opening his gifts with his big, beautiful blue eyes wide open.
'Cause there are actually only 3 men I trust. My Dad, my Brother, and my Babyboy <3
Don't give up, okay? I know you've been hurt, I know how it feels. Believe me, I do. But the feeling will pass. The tears will stop falling. Your heart will heal itself. I promise you it will, so hold on. Don't let go, don't lose hope because I promise I'll come back. And I will never ever leave you again. It'll be worth the wait, so hang in there and be happy when you have me back.
If drowning is the way to die for me I want to drown in Bacardi Cola :)
Marius: Haha.You're fucked when Bacardi is your religion.
Me: Bahaha. It's NOT my religion... It's just a fucking addiction.
Marius: Ok. Not too bad than. Rais you glass for this beautiful addiction.
Me (to barkeeper) : Can I have an other Bacardi Cola??
The moment I loved you the most was when you took out a pen and wrote on the back of the menu what you want to do with me when I come back. I put it in my diary and I look at it everyday. And the fourth thing is what I look forward the most: going to the ocean :)
Living is like sewing. You have to take the cloth you have but it depends on you if you make something beautiful out of it.
You are my idea of beautiful.
Even if you are not perfect at all - to me you totally are.
Sometimes I just wanna sit on the railroad tracks and wait until the train runs me over. But than I think of my brother, he needs me. I live for him. So I stand up walk away and go to the store and buy him his favorite chocolate.
i love cupcakes.
(haha. that was random)
Woups.. Bitch (excuse moi) thats my style and if you have a problem.. well :D i actually dont care...
Meeh. Christmasfeeling :)
Miss driving at night with you.
Mama, they said we all go to hell! But why? And what is so bad there? All the devils are in this world.
I wanna be free as a bird. I wanna go see the world. And I'd love to go with you. We should take our time, you know? We'll never be 19 and 21 again. This is the time belonging only to us.















Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen